Okay, so these smoothies are wonderful. This is the basic recipe we use all the time, and we have these for lunch at least 3 times per week. It keeps you full for a while!
-Every once in a while, when we’re out of vanilla protein powder, we usually have chocolate on hand and turn them into a chocolate shake.
Side note: I LOVE my Ninja! It was a birthday present for me last year, and it comes in use all the time. Especially with these single serve cups. Just fantastic! 🙂
- Frozen fruit of your choice – We like strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and occasionally blackberries – Also bananas, sometimes frozen and other times not
- Milk – choose from Almond Milk, Coconut Milk, or just regular 2%
- Yogurt – we try to keep it basic with Vanilla yogurt, but feel free to mix it up
- Powders – try a scoop of protein, Maca, and any other supplement you may choose
- Place ingredients in cup/blender. Blend well. Enjoy! 🙂